Monday, May 3, 2010

Flea Market


Setting up....

 Found this a bit daunting,as,even though the market isn't meant to start until 8am,there were people there at 7.15 ready to 'help' me unpack-going through & taking things out of my boxes & bags while I was trying to set up!!

So,what did I have for sale?
   


This frou-frou 'brunch coat'.Asked Carl if I should keep it & swan around the house in it,but he said no!          


     
This unusual teacosy-plastic on the outside,fabric on the inside & a wooden base,still with original ticket.Love the colours!



Some lovely old teatowels....



Colourful cocktail forks,the best old eggbeaters,pretty glassware....



Retro & vintage vessels,plates & serving ware....





Old tablecloths,aprons,doilies,pot mitts.....



This old Japanese vase....



Sheets & pillowcases,some still crisp & unused.

Now there is replenishing to be done....

No comments: